The music hall MMF-5.1 Special Edition is a significant upgrade over the standard MMF-5.1. The Special Edition includes upgrades to the following critical components; vibration damping system, cartridge, and plinth. The mmf-5.1SE like the MMF-5.1 is a 2-speed belt driven audiophile turntable employing music hall’s unique dual-plinth construction. The distinctive design isolates the key sound reproducing components; platter, main bearing, tonearm, and cartridge on the top platform from the motor, switch, wiring, and feet which are mounted on the bottom platform.
Sorbothane orbs separate the two
- Dynamically balanced alloy platter with soft felt mat and screw-on record clamp
- High quality gold RCA connectors with detachable phono cable
- Low noise fully manual belt-drive design
- Comes with premounted Mojo cartridge
- Dust cover and 45 rpm adaptor included
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here