ION has created the world’s first USB turntable allowing you to convert your old vinyl collection directly to CD or MP3 with the included recording software. (NO SPECIAL DRIVERS NEEDED) The ION USB turntable includes Audacity software for Mac/PC for recording as well as a trial of Bias Soundsoap 2 for cleaning and restoring vinyl. This turntable also has line level output for connecting to any home stereo with CD or auxiliary (AUX) inputs. This product is compatible with any software that supports USB audio input sound cards.
The first USB turntable that lets you convert your old vinyl collection directly to CD or MP3, the Ion Audio iTTUSB is a must for people who don’t want to deal with clumsy adapters or mismatched software when transferring formats. Requiring no special drivers, the turntable comes with Audacity, a recording application that works with both PCs and Macs, as well a trial version of Bias Soundsoap 2 to clean and restore vinyl recordings. As an alternative, the turntable also works with any other software that supports USB audio input sound cards. Once connected, the turntable transfers both 33-1/3
- USB 1.1 turntable that makes it a snap to convert vinyl collection to CD or MP3 formats
- Includes Audacity PC/Mac recording software and trial version of Bias Soundsoap 2
- Adjustable anti-skating control for increased stereo balancing
- Support for high-speed vinyl recording; works with both 33-1/3 and 45 rpm speeds
- Line-level outputs for easy stereo connection; 1/8-inch line-level input; weighs 7.7 pounds
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here