==>> OTHER IMAGES <<==
When you play your records, static electricity is often created. This charge causes crackling and static noise. At the same time the record attracts dust. You can solve this problem by using this antistatic mat designed to discharge the record during playing. The mat consists of felt mixed with very fine carbon fibers which can remove static electricity by corona/discharging. It also provides a strobe pattern in the center with indications for 33 1/3 , 45 and 78 RPMs. It can be used on all 12inch turntable platters and will conform to your turntables spindle. This will definitely be an effecti
- Remove static electricity by corona/discharging while playing your records.
- Can be used on all 12inch turntable platters.
- Will conform to your turntables spindle, 2MM thick.
- An effective improvement to your record playback system.
- provides a strobe pattern in the center with indications for 33 1/3 , 45 and 78 RPMs.
CHECK Special Price Today: click Here